Thursday, October 25, 2007


Color completed. I am happy. Always things that I have learned to apply next time. That is what makes it so much fun, when it works. I guess even when it doesn't work, I have learned never to try that again.
PS. It has been a year since I have started all of this exploration. Drawergeeks, getting back into drawing, all that. Interesting that the 100th post is the 1 year anniversary of my first Drawergeeks submission. Lee Ann, Bryan, Greg, Lacey, Meech, Dale, Nicole, Jake, Carol, Everybody... thanks so much for the encouragement and the kick in the pants to "get on with it".

1 comment:

barb said...

It takes me some time, but I'm checking out some of your older stuff. This won my heart. I remember bein' parked in the basement watching Saturday afternoon horror flix and THIS captured it all. It's twice as scary as any film Hammer put out. Kudos Man, Kudos.