Saturday, July 28, 2007

Final linework is done. This one was trouble from the start. I had a definite visual in my head but could not replicate it through my hands. I tried ink washes, markers, various toned papers with blacks and gray prismacolors. I could not make anything work. This was my last ditch effort... and I started over 3 times on it. Good old clayboard... the indestructable surface. Takes repeated sandings. I am happy. I may try to add color... If it turns out with color, then I will repost and that will be the submission to drawergeeks... if it tanks, then black and white it is.

1 comment:

Breadwig said...

He heee! Doors make good fiber.